Family and Friends Wellness
Imagine Recovery hosts Family and Friends Support Group every Wednesday night from 5:30-6:30pm. This group is open to all IOP and OP clients’ families as well as Imagine alumni families.
Family Education Night is held the fourth Thursday of every month from 6:00-8:00pm. Imagine Recovery brings in dynamic, professional guest speakers to lead this group and to talk about a variety of topics relevant and helpful to families.
• Addiction from a Developmental and Learning Perspective
• Managing Health, Wellness and Co-occurring Mental Health Issues
• How Alcohol and Other Drugs Affect the Brain
• Genograms and Family Systems
• Boundaries and Codependency
• Relapse Avoidance
• Depression and Anxiety in Early Recovery
• Communication Skills and Dysfunctional Family Patterns
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Process Addictions
• What is all this recovery stuff?